Kenneth D. (Chip) Herron, Jr.
Chip was born and raised in Greenville, SC. He attended undergraduate school at the University of Alabama (Roll Tide!) and then law school at Stetson University College of Law. When he is away from the office, Chip and his wife, Dawn, make a full time “hobby” of keeping up with their six children.
University of Alabama, B.A., 1983
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1987
Certifications & Memberships
- Certified in Business Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association (Past President)
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit